Wednesday 9 April 2008

Samadhi

The Basics:
Wilhelmstraße 77 , 10117 Berlin-Mitte (near S-Unter-den-Linden or U-Mohrenstr)
+49-(0)30-22 48 88 50

URL: Samadhi Vegetarian

Accessible?

Child-Friendliness?

Style:
Asian/South Asian-Fusion

Related Tours/Sites:
Mitte: the "Memorial for the Murdered Jews of Europe", Brandenburg Gate, The British Embassy, etc.
Could be integrated with the "Berlin's Top Sites" Tour, with Third Reich Berlin tour or with customised Berlin tours

More:
Vegetarian South Asian restaurant

Reviews:
Jul writes on "Veggie Chic": "I had a great meal at Samadhi on my last trip to Berlin. This vegetarian restaurant specializing in Southeast Asian cuisines is very centrally located, not far from the Brandenburger Tor. The menu was extensive - so much so that I had trouble deciding given how many choices I had. I settled for tofu grilled in lop leaves (pictured), while my friend chose pad thai. We started the meal with some summer rolls.

The food was tasty and reasonably priced (main dishes are about 10 euros each). The service was friendly, if a little slow, and the decor was nothing to write home about, but I didn’t mind a bit - the food was definitely worth my time. I think Samadhi will be earning a place on my must-visit list for future trips to Berlin, as well.

Samadhi is closed Mondays, but open for lunch and dinner every other day of the week."

No comments: